These air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites are the perfect way to add a little bit of spice to your life! They are easy to make and only require four ingredients. They can be served as an appetizer, side dish, or as a snack. These air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites are the best pre-game or game day snack! While I love to air fry them, you can bake them in the oven if you do not have an air fryer. You can double or triple this recipe depending on how many you are planning on serving.
Why I love this recipe!
The main reason I love these air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites is because they require minimal ingredients. While this recipe does call for all-purpose flour, you can opt for gluten free all-purpose flour. Although I have not tested it, you could also use almond flour if that is what you happen to have on hand! You can use whatever buffalo sauce is your favorite, but I highly suggest Primal Kitchen’s buffalo sauce. It is dairy-free and tastes amazing! I love all of Primal Kitchen’s products because they use such high quality ingredients. I have been using their products for over a year now, and they are all I use when it comes to condiments and sauces. Even though their products are “healthy,” they are still absolutely delicious! I like to order mine through Thrive Market, but you could order directly through their website.
I also love this recipe because of the versatility. You can combine the finished product with shredded chicken and make a little taco situation, you could put it on a pizza crust, or you could just eat it by itself (which is what I usually do!). I love to dip mine in a little extra buffalo sauce.
- Cauliflower: You can buy a bag or a full head of cauliflower. I love to get mine from the Farmer’s market when it is in season!
- All-purpose flour: You can use regular or gluten-free. I have not tested this with almond flour, but I am sure it would come out just fine! If you try it with almond flour leave a comment or let me know!
- Garlic Powder: I love the flavor the garlic powder gives the finished product! I also love that garlic powder is something that most people have on hand.
- Primal Kitchen’s Buffalo Sauce: My favorite buffalo sauce! It gives it the best spicy and tangy flavor, while having the cleanest ingredients.
Step by Step Instructions:
- In a medium sized bowl, coat the cauliflower with the buffalo sauce.
- Sprinkle in the all-purpose flour and garlic powder. Stir until well-combined.
- Place in the air fryer in a single layer and air fry for 13 minutes at 350 degrees.
What makes these air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites healthy?
Cauliflower is high in fiber and extremely versatile, which is why it has become increasingly popular over the past few years. It is low in carbohydrates, which makes it a good option for people seeking a lower carb lifestyle. Primal Kitchen’s buffalo sauce is one of the cleanest buffalo sauces that I have ever come across! Can you tell that I love it?
Other Baking Methods
If you do not have an air fryer, you can bake these in a standard oven. After you stir all of the ingredients together, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. They might need to go a little longer to reach your desired crispness! I personally love these in the air fryer because it makes them perfectly crisp. But, they are still delicious in the oven!
Other Game Day Recipes
What to do with Leftovers?
I recommend eating the air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites as soon as they come out of the air fryer, however, you can store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for two days. When reheating, I suggest using the air fryer. It will heat them evenly and give them a nice crisp! You can double or triple this recipe if you are entertaining, but you might have to do a couple of rounds in the air fryer so that the cauliflower can be spread in a single layer.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
- I have the Ninja Foodi 11-in-1, but any air fryer will work! Just make sure the cauliflower bites can be spread out evenly in a thin layer. I have heard great things about all of the other Ninja Foodi models. I like the Ninja Foodi 11-in-1, but sometimes all of the other features just get in the way. If you are just wanting to air fry and do not need all of the other features, I definitely would recommend another model!
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Air Fryer
- 12 oz Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- In a medium sized bowl, coat the bite sized cauliflower pieces with the buffalo sauce.
- Sprinkle in the garlic poweder and all-purpose flour.
- Stir until well-combined.
- Place in an air fryer in a single layer and air fry for 13 minutes at 350 degrees.