Who says deviled eggs are just a Thanksgiving/Easter dish? These BLT Deviled Egg Sliders are sure to impress at your next summer cookout or barbecue! They are easy to throw together and the bacon gives them most savory flavor!
These BLT deviled egg sliders could be an appetizer or side dish! They are a great food to graze on. Although they are extremely filling, it can still be hard to have just one! This recipe makes 6 sliders, but you could easily double or triple the recipe if you are entertaining. Be sure to store in the refrigerator if you make them ahead of time!
- 6 large eggs
- 6 slices of roma tomato
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked
- 6 pieces of romaine lettuce
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 tbsp. red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. dill pickle, diced
- 1 tbsp. mayo
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- Place the eggs in a medium sized saucepan. Fill with water and turn the heat to high. Bring to a rolling boil for 10 minutes. Take the eggs off of the heat and cover. Let them sit for 35 minutes. Drain and run cold water over the eggs. Peel the eggs and slice longways.
- Place the boiled yolk in a medium sized bowl. Add the red onion, dill pickle, mayo, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir to incorporate (you can add more of any of the ingredients to taste!).
- Fill all 12 egg halves with the yolk mixture.
- Top one half with lettuce, bacon, and tomato.
- Place the other half upside down on top.
- Hold together with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle the everything but the bagel seasoning on top.