Sandwiches just taste better in the summer, and this smoked turkey cobb sandwich is no exception! It is the perfect sandwich to have after a warm day in the sun. It is packed full of smoked turkey and the special homemade aioli is just plain delightful! The bacon and red onion combine to make this smoked turkey cobb sandwich one of the most flavorful sandwiches. Although you can use white onion, I would stick with red onion. It truly adds so much taste and flavor to the sandwich! And the best part of the whole sandwich is that you do not even taste the spinach (I promise!).
This recipe makes two sandwiches, but if you have any leftover aioli, feel free to refrigerate it and enjoy it on something else! If you want to make this sandwich even better, use my homemade guacamole instead of plain avocado! It is such an easy recipe and you will already have all of the ingredients on hand (onion and lemon juice!). I love using guac on this sandwich because I am not a huge fan of the texture of a plain avocado!
- 4 slices of bread
- Handful of spinach
- Smoked turkey (however much you prefer on your sandwiches)
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
For the aioli:
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. honey dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. hot sauce (I always use Frank’s)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- To make the aioli, combine all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Lather the aioli on both sides of the bread.
- Add the spinach to the bread.
- Add the turkey to one slice of the bread, followed by the red onion, bacon, and avocado.
- Close the sandwich and enjoy!