I love having protein balls to snack on throughout the week! They are a great breakfast option, snack, or dessert. Since Christmas is just around the corner, I decided to put a little holiday twist on one of my all-time favorite goodies.
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of raw honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. crushed up candy canes (I use Yum Earth candy canes)
- Combined the peanut butter, raw honey, vanilla, and cacao powder into a medium sized bowl. Mix until well-combined.
- Add in the oats and chocolate chips. Stir together.
- Roll the mixture into balls using your hands.
- Roll the balls through the crushed up candy canes (or you can just sprinkle the crushed up candy canes on top).
- Refrigerate and enjoy!