This Samoa banana bread is one of my favorite recipes! It is full of creamy chocolate chips and has the perfect toasted coconut topping. It really takes traditional banana bread to the next level!
This Samoa banana bread would be the perfect recipe for entertaining. I love to enjoy the day that I make it, but it is good the next day, too!
Samoa Banana Bread
- mini loaf tin
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (I use canned coconut milk)
- 1 packet instant butterscotch pudding
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heath bits
- Coconut shreds (for the topping)
- In a large bowl, stir the banana mash, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir in the canned coconut milk.
- Add the butterscotch pudding mix and baking soda. Stir until combined.
- Gently stir in the flour, be careful not to overstir.
- Add the chocolate chips and heath bits. Stir until combined.
- Liberally grease a loaf pan. I use a loaf pan with 4 mini loaves!
- Add the batter to the loaf pan and sprinkle with coconut shreds and extra chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes if using a mini loaf pan. You will need to bake longer if you use a standard loaf pan.
- Let the loaves cool completely before taking them out.